Training for the armed forces of foreign countries is provided by the Royal Australian Navy through two schemes:
1. Defence Cooperation Program (DCP) trainees.
DCP trainees will come in the main from Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and South West Pacific countries. DCP trainees are usually Service members with most or all the costs incurred in providing training being met from the relevant Australian DCP financial vote. DCP students are sponsored by International Policy Division (IPDIV).
2. Fee for Service (FFS) trainees.
FFS trainees are those for whom all costs are met by the parent country. FFS training is organised and managed by the Navy in conjunction with IPDIV.
- RAN Uniform changeover dates (31 KB PDF)
- RAN Course Nomination and Personal Particulars Form (41 KB PDF)
- Security Clearance Information - Nomination (41 KB PDF)
Helicopter Control Officer (HCO) Pre reading material and pre requisite form
- ABR 5419 - Chapter 6 Annex A - Vertrep, Transfer, HIFR and Operational Utility Evolutions (114 KB PDF)
- ABR 5419 - Chapter 6 Annex B - Transfer Evolutions (232 KB PDF)
- PM101 - Medical or Dental Fitness Advice (228 KB PDF)
- ABR 1991 - Vol 1 Chap 7 - Naval Health Surveillance and Standards of Fitness (263 KB PDF)
Foreign Officers Underwater Medicine (FOUM) pre requisites
- Health Manual - Vol 1 Chapter 8 - Health Requirements for Divers (88 KB PDF)
- Decompression Theory (46 KB PDF)
- The Physiology of Compressed Gas Diving (36 KB PDF)
- The Physics of Diving (115 KB PDF)
- AD 147 - Comprehensive Preventative Health Examination (1.27 MB PDF)
- AD 449 - Diver Health Questionnaire (364 KB PDF)